Auction Items For Sale in Alabama
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
75 ACRES± OF PRIME REAL ESTATETO BE OFFERED IN 3 TRACTS
Highway 72 (across from McLean Drive) · Rogersville, Alabama (Lauderdale County)
ONLINE ONLY Bidding Closes Thursday, July 21st · 7 PM
· MARVELOUS RECREATION, HOME SITES OR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES ·
Truly, this is an instance when "words cannot describe" this beautiful real estate we're offering in a high profile location of Rogersville, Alabama. This is a property that really needs your complete entrepreneurial attention and planning. Please don't merely accept the words herein or "ooh" at the captivating pictures provided. Visit this 75 acres± for yourself to thoroughly enjoy and soak in the majestic views and serenity it offers.
- For those who are searching for the perfect dream home setting, look no more. With gently rolling hills, beautiful green fields, aged hardwoods, there is certainly idyllic locations for mini estates or farms.
- For the outdoor enthusiasts, green fields are already in place, a haven of hardwoods undoubtedly already sequester wildlife and plenty of water is nearby....let the hunt begin!!
- There is definitely plenty of cleared land for agricultural or pasture purposes.
A portion of Joe Wheeler State Park lies adjacent to the southwest portion of the 75 acres± (Tract 1).
For building, recreational or whatever purposes, you really don't want to miss out on owning your own paradise with so much to offer! We're just far enough away from the city to be rural but close enough to enjoy the city's conveniences. We're convenient to Athens as well as Florence. To inquire or to schedule a private viewing with Daniel Culps, call (256) 603-1249.
Directions: From Wheeler Street/Lambs Ferry Road & Highway 72 in Rogersville, Alabama, travel west on Highway 72 approximately 1.7 miles to auction property on the right.
Watch for Fowler Auction signs!!
This auction will be conducted using the Multi-Par auction method which allows for single lot bidding, then combinations or as a whole.
Here is a mini tutorial on how to bid:
For this auction, we are using a bidding platform that allows a bidder to bid on multiple lots. One or more lots is referred to as a "combination" and all the lots is referred to as a "whole".
Round 1 bidding allows bidding on individual lots at a time. You may bid on multiple lots right now but only at the lot level and this will not create a combination bid. More to come on combinations below.
To Bid: Hover your cursor over the tract you want to bid on and click on it. The box on the right side of the picture will display bidding information. You should see the lot number you selected in the upper left corner of the box. (If you do not, go back to the map and select your lot.) When you see your tract number, click on "Get Price". Now you will see what your bid price must be and what the lot will cost per acre. In the blank rectangular box, you may either type in the asking bid or you may type in the ultimate price you wish to pay for that lot ("max bid"). By putting in a max bid, the bidding platform will NOT automatically take your bid to your max but will follow the increments set up in the bidding platform.
On Monday, July 18th at 12 Noon, we will move into Round 2, *the combination round, which allows bidders to bid on multiple lots (including as a "whole") by selecting each lot (or all lots) you wish to bid. Again, you will click on "Get Price" to see the asking bid and the cost.
Bidding will begin to close at 7 PM on Thursday, July 21st, 2022.
THIS AUCTION FEATURES AN ALL- AUTO BID EXTEND: When a bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of bidding, the auction bidding will be automatically extended 5 minutes from the time the bid was placed (i.e., if an auction scheduled to close at 6:00 receives a bid at 5:59, the close time will automatically extend to 6:04). The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a 5-minute time frame.
· This is an ONLINE auction only.
· A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the highest bid price to arrive at the final purchase price.
· A 20% deposit (escrow money) of the total purchase price will be retained within 24 hours of auction with balance due on or before 30 days.
· Property will be conveyed by deed descriptions.
· Photographs have been used with the permission of National Land Realty. Thank you.
· No Broker Participation will be available for this auction.
NOTE: It is very IMPORTANT that every Bidder read and understand the terms & conditions BEFORE bidding (either online or LIVE). Each Bidder is solely responsible for inspecting this property BEFORE bidding (property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS).
We strongly encourage all bidders to inspect/ask questions regarding this potential purchase.
This auction will be conducted by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Mickey Fowler, CAI, CES, AMM, AARE; ALSL466, TNSL1442, TNFIRM2315, GASL1394
Daniel Culps, CAI; ALSL5070, TNSL5890
8719 Highway 53 · Toney, AL 35773
(256) 420-4454 · www.fowlerauction.com